Blue at Las Palomas is the new residential project at Las Palomas Seaside Golf Community. Currently under construction, Blue will be a gated community located in front of the fairway on the 6th hole and consists of 34 single family homes and 72 condominiums. Prices range from $465,000 to $529,000.
CASH: 30% down payment and the remaining 70% upon delivery
DEVELOPER FINANCING OPTIONS!
With the purchase of a Blue at Las Palomas home and for a limited time, an exclusive 1-year Golf membership will be included at no additional charge.